garden village logo

Hulls only Female Carpet Cleaner

call us mobile

Customer Recomendations

Customer Recomendations

Comments (39)

Karen Archer

Just to say thank u so much for cleaning my carpet today! You have made a fabulous job and it looks and smells amazing! You are both lovely friendly people. Many thanks once again! I will use you both again! X

bill jones

Had a 2 seater settee and 2 recliners expertly cleaned, very efficient, would certainly recommend their services, the charge was very good compared to a quote received by another cleaner. Well done Garden Village

Lisa

Thank you for doing my bedroom carpet, did a great job considering the make up stains were pretty bad, it's now back to the cream colour it was :) will look great once my new furniture arrives, value for money, friendly and will use again :)

Neil

16 September 2016 at 10:44 | #

Thank you for such a proper cleaning job on my lounge carpet and rug,cleaned to the highest quality.many thanks to Diane & co for there professional cleaning work carried out today,many thanks would recommend and use again

Sue Bagley

16 September 2016 at 10:45 | #

The second hand sofa we bought looks like a new one now. Great service at a good price. Thanks.

Mike Hird

16 September 2016 at 10:45 | #

Thank you Diane on a great job my carpet is lovely and clean and smell great will use you again.

Aimee A

16 September 2016 at 10:45 | #

You guys did an amazing job of my carpets. Very fast and efficient! Have recommended you to 3 people already! I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you so much!!

jacqui

16 September 2016 at 10:46 | #

What a great service, value for money well worth it, thanks for doing my carpet, suite and hallway looking fab now after decorating and all the furniture back in, thank u, thank u, thank u:)

Sean Watson

16 September 2016 at 10:46 | #

I want to say a very big thank you for the fantastic customer service you have given.

Your equipment gave a finish beyond initial expectations. I have been inundated by various clients/public who are thrilled with the finish obtained.

I will be calling again very soon to hire the equipment.

Paul Westmorland

16 September 2016 at 10:47 | #

Suite looked like new. On time, quick and efficient. Great job done and thanks for the receipt.

Sara

16 September 2016 at 10:47 | #

Our bright coloured sofa and arm chair have not been cleaned properly since we bought them 5 years ago and needed a good professional cleaning. I was very impressed with the result after Diane and her son cleaned our Sofa. It was a lot better than what I was expecting. Thanks a lot Diane and we will be using your services again.

Paulius

16 September 2016 at 10:47 | #

very fast and efficient service. Carpets looks just great, thanks:)

Naomi

16 September 2016 at 10:48 | #

Great service, Diane was a complete professional. Excellent results, had carpets and fabric sofa done and really pleased. Recommend to all.
    Many thanks Diane!

Suejohno

16 September 2016 at 10:48 | #

Thank-you to Diane and Son for a great professional job on my suite, It looks as good as new. What a hard working team, who give a 1st class service.5 stars!

Seraj

16 September 2016 at 10:48 | #

very fast
    very clean
    so friendly
    so efficient
    so punctual
    price so reasonable
    in fact you will hand money with big smile:)
    more important, my carpet looks great and shiny
    for all those reasons Im definitely recommending to anyone who is looking for perfection
    thank you guys for the excellent job...

Janet Fores

16 September 2016 at 10:49 | #

My carpet looks great thanks and thank you for doing my hallway carpet
    Very fast efficient and very frendly

Maxine

16 September 2016 at 10:49 | #

Very fast and efficient service. Living room carpet looks great. Very Prompt and professional.They took a little bit of ribbing from me as well and gave it back all in good fun.We will be definitely calling them back again for porch stirs and landing see you soon

Maxine

16 September 2016 at 10:49 | #

do a brilliant job and come highly recommended! used before and again today...fab job! :)))

Ruth

16 September 2016 at 10:49 | #

called them on Thursday they came on Friday and cleaned every carpet in my mums house, they did a fantastic job very quickly, would defiantly use them again and recommend them to anyone, brilliant service.

mrs van Beem

16 September 2016 at 10:50 | #

Had my carpets cleaned yesterday,a challenge for anyone!came up lovely.Thanks again,also for doing my rug for free,

karen martin

16 September 2016 at 10:50 | #

cleaned my stair carpet brilliantly. will be calling again very soon to clean living room carpet
    thanks

Eileen

16 September 2016 at 10:50 | #

Very pleased with service I received.Diane and her son were very efficient and both my carpet and suite look great.I will definitely recommend them, and use them again.Thanks Diane.

Julie, Market Weight

16 September 2016 at 10:51 | #

Fast and efficient service. Carpet looks great. Prompt and professional. Will definitely use again.

Shaun Market Weighton

16 September 2016 at 10:51 | #

diane came and cleaned my car. she did a professional job and left it in showroom condition. well and truly pleased,would recommend to other people. thanks again diane

Mac Baron

16 September 2016 at 10:52 | #

What can I say? First class and friendly service with two carpets cleaned in less than a couple of hours. We will definitely be calling on them the next time we want the job doing! MB.

Beverley- Hathersage

16 September 2016 at 10:53 | #

Had my carpets cleaned on Bank Holiday Monday, not charged anymore for working the holiday.
    carpet cleaned to nearly as good as the first day it was put down.

quick service and very nice people have had other people do my carpets before but never come up as good as this.
    to anyone that reads this , use these two and you will never go to anyone else.

Big thank you two you both and look forward to seeing you again

Renee

16 September 2016 at 10:53 | #

Really great experience with Diane and her son. We had a big dog mess on cream coloured carpet and she tackled it with no problems. Great job on the other carpets too. Very professional, timely and all at a good price. I would highly recommend her!

Bob Kirk Ella

16 September 2016 at 10:53 | #

Friendly /Helpful and an excellent job done (Carpets looking like new again). Many Thanks Diane and Son...

Katrina

16 September 2016 at 10:54 | #

The first I heard about Garden Village carpet cleaners was when I received a leaflet through my door. I was impressed with the prices and the fact it was a female cleaner (sorry chaps but women are the grafters when it comes to cleaning!) Diane arrived on time with her son and I liked the fact she was very friendly and approachable and the fact she put plastic covers protectors on her shoes.(that's before she had even started to clean my hall/staircase carpet - this showed respect to the householder). Initially we were only going to have our staircase carpet cleaned, but we were so impressed with the end result we then asked her if she could do two other rooms!! The carpets look as though they are brand new. I will be singing the praises of Diane & her son to everyone. Thoroughly recommended! Thank you and look forward to your next visi

Cath

16 September 2016 at 10:54 | #

very good clean on staircarpet would recomend Diane to anyone, efficent and on time, will use again

Thembi

16 September 2016 at 10:54 | #

was very impressed with the service, Diane was friendly and really helpful answering our questions. Service was fast, efficient and excellent value for money. I will definitely be using this service again!!!

Jo Atkinson

16 September 2016 at 10:55 | #

I have been using this service for 3 years now and as always an excellent service by Diane and her son. Prompt, professional and efficient with fantastic results. Would recommend.

Mark Kasinski

16 September 2016 at 10:55 | #

Diane and Son are delivering an excellent service!Cream carpet looks like new again.Would definitely recommend to anyone as very efficient and good value service.

Laura, Newland

16 September 2016 at 10:55 | #

Diane and Son attended promptly today and did a great job of cleaning our carpet, Stains and marks from Dog have all gone.
    Thank you for a job well done.

James

16 September 2016 at 10:55 | #

amazing, very impressed!

Simone James

16 September 2016 at 10:56 | #

fantastic and would easily recommend!

Joanne Morley

16 September 2016 at 10:56 | #

Carpets and sofas were cleaned in no time and I was very impressed with how thorough Diane was in moving all the furniture and putting it back. Both carpets and sofa were immaculate and completely freshened up. Would definitely recommend to anyone and in fact my neighbour used her the very same week.

Sharon, West Hull

16 September 2016 at 10:57 | #

Excellent service! Brillant results! Would definately recommend to friends and family

Natalie

16 September 2016 at 10:57 | #

brilliant, had lots of stains on my cream carpet before and now it looks brand new again! thankyou, great job :)

bottom